The Cornelius Arts Foundation (TCAF)* is a non-profit independent organisation.
It is a registered charity in England and Wales (No.1164716).
In order to develop and realise the full ambition of our innovative programme, we rely on the generosity of the supporters and partners who make a vital contribution to our work.
UK tax resident
- As a registered charity, all donations from UK businesses qualify for corporation tax relief.
- Donations from individuals who are UK tax-payers qualify for Gift Aid, which allows TCAF to claim an extra 25p on every pound donated.
- If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate, you can claim from HMRC the additional tax relief due to you.
- You can make your online payment here.
EU tax resident
- There is a tax-effective cross-border cash donations framework across the EU. 18 EU countries are already enabling donors, both corporations and individuals, resident in one of the participating countries, to financially support non-profit organisations in other Member States, while benefiting directly from the tax advantages provided for in the legislation of their country of residence.
- Through TGE Network, TCAF is already homologated to receive funds in France (Fondation de France), Belgium (Fondation Roi Baudouin) and Luxembourg (Fondation de Luxembourg).
- Whether a tax payer from a country listed above or from one of the 16 other EU participating countries, please contact us to discuss how to make your financial support happen. Thank you.
You can either make a contribution via Gift Aid (ideal if you are a UK tax payer) or Paypal (Donate).
Note that Paypal takes a commission on donations, unlike our Gift Aid portal.
Thank you for your support!
* known as The Cornelius Foundation (TCF) until December 2015